Founded in 1997, Lincoln Computer Services is a growing custom IT solution provider, servicing the New York Metropolitan area. We value our employees and invest in their careers, development and growth. If you are interested in working for a growth-oriented company with a culture that exudes collaboration, integrity and a passion for technology, submit your resume today!
Level III Support Engineer
Lincoln has an immediate need for an individual with between 5-7 years of IT related experience. Candidate must also have a strong desire to be a part of a nationally recognized company in the fastest growing industry on earth, and to never hate going to work on Mondays again.
- Self-starter who takes initiative every day.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Not phone reluctant
- Follow company guidelines
- Must be detail oriented and well organized individual
- Exceptional at being a team player
- A strong belief in ethical business principles
- Designing, testing, implementing, and maintaining an Enterprise server environment
- Able to maintain a LAN with a mixture of Physical and Virtual Servers (VMWare)
- Troubleshooting and resolving customer system problems across a broad range of technologies
- Pre Sales Support: provides strategic business direction and technical vision as needed
- Install, secure, maintain, troubleshoot, administer, manage users and upgrade other enterprise applications and systems as assigned
- Provide onsite support and installations to clients when necessary
- Prevent, diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve hardware and software errors and perform break/fix maintenance in a Production environment
- Provide escalation support including analyzing and resolving end-user issues
- Prepare and update client documentation as needed
- 5-7 years in technology experience
- CCNA, CCSA or other network certification
- MCSE or equivalent Microsoft Certification
- Microsoft Server
- Microsoft Exchange
- Citrix and VMware
- Networking Protocols - TCP/IP, DHCP and DNS
- Active Directory, Group Policy and User Profile Management
- Backup programs
- Networking/Switching hardware – Cisco, SonicWALL, Brocade
- Windows Desktop O/S
Lincoln offers a competitive salary, training and education, a great benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401k), generous paid time off and an excellent work atmosphere.