Founded in 1997, Lincoln Computer Services is a growing custom IT solution provider, servicing the New York Metropolitan area. We value our employees and invest in their careers, development and growth. If you are interested in working for a growth-oriented company with a culture that exudes collaboration, integrity and a passion for technology, submit your resume today!
Level 1/2 Support Engineer
Lincoln is on the lookout for an individuals with between 1-3 years and 3-5 years of IT related experience. Candidate must also have a strong desire to be a part of a nationally recognized company in the fastest growing industry on earth, and to never hate going to work on Mondays again.
- Self-starter who takes initiative every day
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Not phone reluctant
- Follow company guidelines
- Must be detail oriented and well organized individual
- Exceptional at being a team player
- A strong belief in ethical business principles
- Assist user community in software, hardware and network problem resolution.
- Install, test, and maintain a variety of personal computing and network hardware and software systems, with local area network and wide area network connections.
- Logs calls and takes appropriate action to ensure a satisfactory response with acceptable time frames for the user community.
- Keeps up to date with current trends and is prepared to make recommendations to the improvement of both workstation and server environments.
- Produces support documentation.
- One to three years in technology experience
- Basic networking familiarity
- A+ Certified (preferred)
- Network + Certified (preferred)
- Windows Desktop Operating Systems
- Microsoft Server
- Microsoft Exchange
- Backup programs
- Networking/Switching hardware
- Active Directory
Lincoln offers a competitive salary, training and education, a great benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401k), generous paid time off and an excellent work atmosphere.