Level I PC/Mac Engineers(NYC) (Midtown East)
Lincoln Computer Services, a leading IT infrastructure solutions and managed services provider in the New York Metropolitan area, is currently looking for Level I PC/MAC Engineer.
The ideal candidate must have at least 1 to 3 years' experience with Microsoft OS, Mac OSX, a variety of desktop applications, and expertise in supporting client hardware. Must have hands on experience with iMac and MacBook repairs, also all OSX operating systems. Support all MAC environments on site. Must be familiar with WIN7, 8, 10 and HP desktop hardware and printers
Skills & Experience:
• Technical training and/or knowledge in a variety of desktop technologies
• Microsoft & MAC technical Certificates desired, but not required
• Experience with installing, configuring, and administering a broad range of technologies
• Desktop & MAC imaging and deployment
• Corporate Anti-Virus and Anti-Spam Solutions
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with end-users
• Excellent track record in customer service and support
• Knowledge of IP Phones a plus
• Provide on-site and remote support for Microsoft desktop personal computers
• Provide helpdesk support, including analyzing and resolving end-user client issues
• Troubleshoot and resolve user issues across a broad range of client technologies
• Install new software and upgrade existing software
• Troubleshoot hardware problems and replace any inoperative hardware found
• Utilize manufacturer technical support lines to resolve support issues
• Support proprietary applications
Founded in 1997, Lincoln Computer Services is a growing custom IT solution provider, servicing New York City and Long Island, New York. If you are interested in working for a growth-oriented company with a culture that exudes collaboration, integrity and a passion for technology, submit your resume today!
Lincoln offers a competitive salary, training and education, a great benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401k), generous paid time off and an excellent work atmosphere. For consideration, please submit your resume.