Founded in 1997, Lincoln Computer Services is a growing custom IT solution provider, servicing the New York Metropolitan area. We value our employees and invest in their careers, development and growth. If you are interested in working for a growth-oriented company with a culture that exudes collaboration, integrity and a passion for technology, submit your resume today!
Lincoln is on the lookout for an individual with 1-3 years warehouse related experience, receiving in warehouse department. Candidate must also have a strong desire to be part of a nationally recognized company in the fastest growing industry on earth.
• Collaborate with procurement staff to list expected deliveries
• Receive shipments and sign paperwork upon receipt
• Unload and loading packages from trucks
• Inspect contents to ensure they are undamaged
• Verify packages according to order and invoices (quantity, quality, price etc.)
• Contact supplier or shipper if a mistake is identified
• Assume responsibility for returning unsatisfactory shipments or receiving replacements
• Label deliveries and allocate them to their designated place
• Ensure invoices are signed and paid for satisfactory deliveries
• Previous experience in logistics, warehouse, or other related field
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Working knowledge of computer programs for entering data
• Basic math and recording abilities
• Follow company guidelines
• Must be detail oriented and well organized individual
• Exceptional at being a team player
• A strong belief in ethical business principles
• Lift, lower, push all sizes of boxes up to and in excess of 100 lbs
Lincoln offers a competitive salary, training and education, a great benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401k), generous paid time off and an excellent work atmosphere.