As an award-winning managed IT solutions provider, Lincoln Computer Services supports businesses with cutting-edge technology that drives innovation and accelerates business transformation. Our diverse practice areas, strategic partnerships, and highly trained IT consultants make us uniquely qualified to provide comprehensive, high-value solutions that align with our customers goals.
As a growing organization that was founded in 1998, we have over 100 employees and 3 strategic locations in the New York Metropolitan area. We recently have been recognized on the CRN Elite 250, CRN MSP 500, MSP Mentor 501, and Inc 5000 lists. Our employees are a major asset to the success of our business. We value our employees and invest in their careers, development and growth. If you are interested in working for a company with a culture that exudes collaboration, integrity and a passion for technology, Lincoln is the place for you!
Lincoln has an immediate need for an individual with 10 years of similar or related experience in a healthcare setting. Candidate must also have a strong desire to be a part of a nationally recognized company in the fastest growing industry on earth, and to never hate going to work on Mondays again.
- Self-starter who takes initiative every day.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Not phone reluctant
- Follow company guidelines
- Must be detail oriented and well organized individual
- Exceptional at being a team player and team leader
- A strong belief in ethical business principles
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw conclusions
- Experience in project management including the ability to define objectives, identify
- Lead a team of Level I/II technical support engineers (onsite and remote)providing guidance and direction
- Able to maintain a LAN with a mixture of Physical and Virtual Servers (VMWare)
- Troubleshooting and resolving customer system problems across a broad range of technologies
- Install, secure, maintain, troubleshoot, administer, manage users and upgrade other enterprise applications and systems as required
- Provide onsite support and installations to clients when necessary
- Prevent, diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve hardware and software errors and perform break/fix maintenance in a Production environment
- Provide escalation support including analyzing and resolving end-user issues
- Prepare and update documentation as needed
- Prepare management reports including performance metrics and system health statistics
- Provide Project Management for IT related projects
- Manage IT Security program; Ensure HIPAA compliance for all data
- Identify, control and manage technology risks and vendor relationships
- Draft and revise policies and procedures
- Advise senior management with strategic planning
- Manage onsite hardware, telephony systems and large remote workforce
- Minimum 5-7 years in technology experience
- Familiarity with Network protocols is required
- MCSE or equivalent Microsoft Certification
- Microsoft Server
- Microsoft Exchange
- Citrix and VMware
- Networking Protocols - TCP/IP, DHCP and DNS
- Active Directory, Group Policy and User Profile Management
- Backup programs
- Windows Desktop O/S
- Experience in a Healthcare setting, familiar with healthcare related applications, e.g. Sigmacare, etc…
- Project Management – PMP preferred
Lincoln offers a competitive salary, training and education, benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k), paid time off and an excellent work atmosphere.
We offer an exciting, challenging and fast-paced entrepreneurial environment in which talented professionals can really thrive. At Lincoln Computer Services, you’ll have the opportunity to do your best work in an atmosphere that’s fun and open to innovative thinking.
If you’re ready to take your career to the next level, we’ve got just the opportunity to take you there and encourage you to apply today!